Thursday, February 11, 2010

Here is my food list for today:
1/2 plain bagel with cream cheese, 6"italian sub with veggies and light mayo, about 1/3 cup dip and special k crackers, 3 oz lemon chicken, 1 TB rice, green beans, 1" spelt bread, about 8 grape tomatoes

I didn't really need the dip and crackers when I got home from work.  I wasn't really hungry.  For food anyway.  Maybe for comfort, though.  I had a hard day at work.  My new job isn't really turning out to be a good fit.  I should have had an apple instead.  Felt a little better after debriefing with hubby after dinner.

Grace and I went to Giant this afternoon and I bought tomatoes, bell peppers, poblano peppers, eggplant, onions, zucchini, spinach, asparagus, and cilantro.  Real food that God made.

No comments:

Post a Comment