Friday, February 12, 2010

Treadmill, here I come...

I have to get back to using the treadmill.  I was using it so consistently until I injured my back several weeks ago.  But the back is almost to 100% so I have no more excuses.  Feel free to hold me accountable!  Besides hopefully helping me burn a couple calories, I really need to exercise for my heart and my bones.  Unfortunately my mom gave me a heritage of heart disease and osteoporosis.  The good news is that so far, I have never had any high blood pressure or high cholesterol.  Let's keep it that way! 

Today's food lists: 1/2 grapefruit, 1/2 bagel with cream cheese, fish sandwich with lettuce, salad with mixed baby greens, corn, black beans, corn, grilled chicken, dressing, about 8 grape tomatoes

1 comment:

  1. you're doing GREAT! I got on the scale to no loss this week.. as I suspected... from the past 24 hours. Though I kept to my points, I suspect eating healthier options will help more. Also, I think I estimated some portions incorrectly, and need to go to measuring things this week. your approach seems easy - no counting or weighing. That's what i loved about Weigh Down! But, WW has really worked. I just have to do the work. Are you finding this easy or hard? you're doing so well! Congrats! Also, 3 times at the treamill for me this week. Check on me on that!! thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete